Sunday, July 16, 2017

Anti-Club Twin Peaks Night

On Friday nights, I DJ at Mulberry St. Ristorante (aka The Anti-Club).  This past Friday night's theme was David Lynch's TV series Twin Peaks.  For my set, I played soundtrack music from the show (old and new). One interesting feature of the new version of Twin Peaks is the inclusion of musical performances by contemporary bands, so I played some of those as well. I also played some bands who had covered Twin Peaks songs, and other music from Lynch's films. Lastly, I mixed in some solo music by David Lynch, who has released a couple albums, Crazy Clown Time and The Big Dream. Here is a selection of some of the songs I played, with album artwork. Click on each song title to give it a listen...







































I played other tracks from these albums, but I thought I'd just include selections to give a taste.  Enjoy!