Friday, July 1, 2016

July Art Walk Playlist

During the July Art Walk at Hibbleton Gallery, I did a little digital DJing, and here's what I played.  This playlist is heavily indebted to Burger Records online sampler.

"Halah" by Mazzy Star


"In Glendale" by Tim Heidecker


"Willie the Pimp" by Frank Zappa


"Lady La De Da" by Jesse Jones


"All Night" by Clive Tanaka y Su Orquesta


"Gold Winds' by The Explorers


"Cuddle Up" by The Rantouls


"I Forgot Who I Forgot Who I Was" by Psychotic Pineapple


"Forgetting Everything" by Pink Mexico


"Things Have Changed" by Television Personalities


"Pretty Please Me" by The Quick


"Danny Delete" by Wax Witches


"Great Pile of Nothing" by Mozes and the Firstborn


"College Music" by Gap Dream


"Breakin Bones" by Exotic Adrian Street and the Piledrivers


"Wizards Never Die" by The Wizards


"Marabout" by Juniore


"I'm a Man Too" by Death Valley Girls


"Luv Arcade" by CHANNEL


"Waste Away" by Tracey Chase


"AI" by White Night


"Drugs I've Taken" by White Fang


"Guns 'n Rosebuds" by Natural Child


"Lifetime Experience" by The Smoking Trees


"I Saw an Angel" by Puzzle


"Love Cloud" by Enjoy


"Chico Che" by Thee Commons


"Walk Away" by Tomorrow's Tulips

"She's a Loner" by The Tough Shits


"This Nightlife" by Dabble


"Get on Board" by John Doe


"Bruised Ego" by Fletcher C. Johnson


"Man With a Hole In His Throat" by Hello Kitty on Ice


"Grilled Cheese" by Cherry Glazerr


"I Don't Want to Go to School" by The Side Eyes


"Secret Song/Paint' by The Meow Twins


"Beach Girl" by Stupid Cupids


"Shark Bait" by The Lemons


"Weeping Willow" by The Haiduks


Thank you, Burger Records, for such great music!