Saturday, August 29, 2015

Anti-Club Playlist 8/28/15

On Friday nights, I DJ at Mulberry St. Ristorante (aka The Anti-Club) in downtown Fullerton, California with my friend Phil.  Here's what we played this Friday, with album art...

“Bloodsucker” by Mozes and the Firstborn


“Friday I’m in Love” by Yo La Tengo


“Get a Job” by The Silhouettes


“Debbie Downer” by Courtney Barnett


“8 A.M. Blues” by Natural Child


“I need a Doctor” by The Drums


“Off the Hook” by Dead Ghosts


“How can you really” by Foxygen


“I Don’t Wanna Spend the Rest of My Time With You” by Traumahelikopter


“The Preakness” by Panda Bear


“The Digital Age” by Outrageous Cherry


“Hello Resolven” by Beulah


“Shine Your Love” by Gap Dream


“Bad Kids” by Apache


“Rough Gem” by Islands


“Bahdeni Nemi” by Omar Souleyman


“I Zimbra” by Talking Heads


“Red Tide” by The Growlers


“Darkest Eyes” by Colleen Green


“Birch Tree” by Foals


“The Prayer” by Bloc Party


“Gypsy Woman” by Brian Hyland


“Sweet City Woman” by The Stampeders


“All My Friends” by LCD Sound System


“California Dreamin” by Cosmonauts


“Fools and Sages” by Jonny Corndawg


“Back to You” by Twerps


“Mr. Lee” by The Bobbettes


“So Pitted” by Sandy Pussy


“The Chicken and the Hawk” by Big Joe Turner


“Electricity” by O.M.D.


“Nobody’s Empire” by Belle and Sebastian


“Society of Enoch” by Peach Kelli Pop


“Unpublished Critics” by Australian Crawl


“Lighthouse” by Future Islands


“Can’t Help Falling In Love” by Bob Dylan


“Bumper” by Cults


“Waltz #2 (xo)” by Elliott Smith


“Off My Mind” by Javelin


“Girl From the North Country” by Johnny Cash and Joni Mitchell


See you next Friday night at The Anti-Club!