Saturday, February 28, 2015

Anti-Club Playlist 2/27/15

On Fridays, I DJ at Mulberry St. Ristorante (aka The Anti-Club) in downtown Fullerton.  Here's what I played this Friday...

“Let’s Stay Together” by Al Green


“Day Dreaming” by Aretha Franklin


“I Believe I’ll Go Back Home” by Big Bill Broonzy


“Prison Cell Blues” by Blind Lemon Jefferson


“Bessie Smith” by Bob Dylan & The Band


“Chicken is Nice” by Dave Van Ronk


“My Gal Sal” by Jelly Roll Morton


“Sweet Home Chicago” by Magic Sam


“Hermoso Carino” by Vicente Fernandez


“Good Name” by William Onyeabor


“Fuses” by Stereolab


“Space” by The Beta Band


“VHS Dream” by Deerhunter


“Many Rivers to Cross” by Harry Nilsson


“I Love My Car” by Belle & Selbastian


“Goon Squad” by Elvis Costello & The Attractions


“Bummer in the Summer” by Love


“That’s When I Reach for My Revolver” by Mission of Burma


“Give Up the Funk (Tear the Roof Off the Sucker) by Parliament


“Flash’s Theme” by Queen


“Pharaoh A Go-Go” by Sam the Sham & The Pharaohs


“1970” by The Stooges


“Planet” by The Sugarcubes


“Animals and the Weather” by Victory at Sea


“We Never Went to Church” by The Streets


“Los Mandados” by Flaco Jimenez


“JImmy’s Got a Little Bit of Bitch in Him” by Funkadelic


“Whole Wide World” by Reckless Eric


“Continental Shelf” by Viet Cong


“B.O.B.B.Y.” by RZA


“Summer Babe (Winter Version)” by Pavement


“I Get Wild/Wild Gravity” by Talking Heads


“Sound of Laughter” by T.S.O.L.


“17” by Youth Lagoon


“Reconciliacion” by Afro Cuban All Stars


“diskhat1” by Aphex Twin


“Pizza Monster” by Cherry Glazerr


“Et moi, et moi, et moi” by Jacques Dutronc


“Genesis 3:23” by The Mountain Goats


“Sueisfine” by My Bloody Valentine


“Lady Day” by Richard Swift


“The Fairest of the Seasons” by Nico


“Crucify Your Mind” by Rodriguez


“Green Grass of Tunnel” by Mum


“Driving Myself Crazy” by Looper


“I Left My Wallet in El Segundo” by A Tribe Called Quest


Star Trek Theme


“Ex Lion Tamer” by Wire


“Get Together” by The Youngbloods


“Supersonic Rocket Ship” by The Kinks


“Else” by Built to Spill