Monday, July 28, 2014

The American Presidents In Color!

Last month's art show at Hibbleton Gallery featured my drawings of each of the 44 American presidents so far, along with a coloring book I made.  I invited attendees of the show to color each of the president drawings on the walls.  The people resounded enthusiastically, giving lots of color to some admittedly colorless characters.  Today, before taking down the show, I took pictures of the presidential drawings...colored by crayons by a whole bunch of different people.  Here they are, in order...












































To get your very own copy of my coloring book "The American Presidents: a Coloring Book" come to BOOKMACHINE books + zines in the Magoski Arts Colony during the next Downtown Fullerton Art Walk, which is this Friday, April 1, 2014.