Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Anti-Club DJ Set List 5/2/14

For the past several weeks, I have been documenting the DJ sets that me and my friend Phil Higson spin on our Friday night gig at Mulberry St. Ristorante (aka The Anti-Club) in downtown Fullerton.  I do this to share the music we love with y'all, and to learn about the music Phil is into.  I have learned a lot from him.  I think it's always best to DJ with a buddy, because you can combine your collective knowledge into a double-whammy of musical gems.  Anyway, here's what we span last Friday, complete with album artwork and links to the songs.  Enjoy!

Abattoir Blues by Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds
























Out of Vogue by The Middle Class (We played the entire EP in remembrance of our friend Mike Atta)


Sweet Avenue by Jets to Brazil