Friday, April 11, 2014

Indie Books @ BOOKMACHINE

At my little book store, BOOKMACHINE books + zines, I carry mainly zines and books from small/indie presses.  The store is located inside the Magoski Arts Colony in Downtown Fullerton.  Come visit on the first Friday of the month, during the Downtown Fullerton Art Walk.  I recently scanned some of my inventory.  Here are some of the indie books I have right now…






























BOOKMACHINE books + zines is located at 223 W. Santa Fe Ave in Fullerton, CA.  We are located inside the Magoski Arts Colony.  Right now, we are only open one day a month, during the Downtown Fullerton Art Walk, on the first Friday of every month.  I'm working on having more hours.


Or like it on Facebook HERE.

Reading is cool.  Reading indie books is coolest.