Sunday, March 31, 2013

An Easter Wedding at the Observatory

Today I went to the Griffith Park Observatory in Los Angeles for the wedding of my friends Nick and Lydia.  Nick and I got there really early to reserve our spot for the reception, so I had time to walk around and take pictures.  Before the rain came, it was a very beautiful day, and I got to be the official "witness" to their ceremony.  I signed the paper and everything.  Here are some pictures I took with my phone.  Unfortunately, my phone died before the actual ceremony.  I was happy just to witness such a beautiful event.  It felt poetic, somehow...a wedding, on easter, at an observatory.  I don't know what it all means, but it means something.  Anyway, cheers to Nick and Lydia!






Griffith Park has lots of cool hiking trails.



















Cake in a jar!