Saturday, January 28, 2012

Putting Together an Art Show

I have been busily working on my art show for next Friday (Feb. 3) during the DOWNTOWN FULLERTON ART WALK. It's a book release party for my first book, An American Comedy. The art show features LOTS of little drawings, photographs, journals, and other things from the book. It's a long process, binding the books and compiling hundreds of drawings and photos into a coherent whole, but thankfully I have had the help of my family (mom, dad, grandma). I am tremendously excited about this. It feels like the culmination of over ten years of making stuff. Come check out the show next Friday at HIBBLETON GALLERY.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photos by BRIAN PRINCE.